I thought I would try a Friday Fill In
This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring…as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you’d like; it’s more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.
And…here we go!
1. If we had no winter there would not be snow.
2. Everyday is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over, I have no regrets.
4. Crochet all I want inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you’ve never been thrilled start living.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is caring about mother earth.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing a movie with Kevin, tomorrow my plans include crocheting and Sunday, I want to go to the Jazz Festival!